Pure Free CS-Cart Template
See details on 12leaves.com
You can easily add one or two column to the home page (or to any other page) via CS-Cart admin area. No core affection approach is used during the CS-Cart skin creation, so all the default features of the CS-Cart that are included to the software are included to the template in full. Only CSS style files are changed for the template that allows to avoid any mess during CS-Cart version upgrade.
- Backup all the files and database.
- Unpack the template package to your local computer.
- Upload the files and folders to the root directory of your CS-Cart installation (for example: www.yourdomain.com/your_cscart_store/).
- Log in to the admin area.
- Go to the "Design" -> "Skin selector" page.
- Click on "Skin for the customer area:" selectbox and select the "Pure" value or other color variation.
- Click on the "Save" button at the bottom.
- Go to the "Design" -> "Blocks" page.
- Click on the "Import Locations" button at the top.
- Upload the "layouts.xml" file via "Select file" area and click the "Import" button. The "layouts.xml" file comes with the template package.
- Clear the cache of your CS-Cart store. How to do it, please read there.
PureBlackTemplate_CSCart.zip (pure_free_set_cscart_3edma.zip, 317 Kb) [Download]
Re:Desk Customer Service Software allows to track all your customers conversations of your online store in one place. It is a flexible tool for owners of ecommerce stores and real shops to provide a customer support with ease. Support agents, departments, emails converted to tickets, filters - all these make it much easier to provide the support efficiently.